Spend a delightful day in Australia's oldest wine production region of the Hunter Valley on a small-group tour with wine, gin, cheese, chocolate, lunch, complimentary drink and pickup service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- • 9:50 AM Cessnock Aldi – 165 Wollombi Rd, Cessnock • 10:00 AM Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley – 430 Wine Country Dr, Lovedale • 10:00 AM Cypress Lakes Resort by Oaks – 15 Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin • 10:00 AM Mercure Hunter Valley – Cnr Broke & McDonalds Roads, Pokolbin • 10:00 AM Voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley – 336 Oakey Creek Rd, Pokolbin • 10:00 AM The Convent, 88 Halls Rd, Pokolbin • 10:00 AM Mighty Hunter Valley – Wine Country Dr, Nulkaba • 10:15 AM Chateau Elan at the Vintage – Vintage Dr, Rothbury • 10:15 AM Hunter Valley Resort – Cnr Hermitage Rd & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin • Other accommodation on request. There are no pickups available in Bellbird, Mt View, North Rothbury or Broke
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
- Bring a water bottle and your camera
- A jacket is recommended in the cooler months
- This tour departs from the Hunter Valley only. Pickup is not possible from Sydney
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays