Cruise from Poole Harbour to Swanage on a 2-hour round-trip cruise and see some of Dorset's greatest landmarks. Pass Brownsea Island, Sandbanks, and the Old Harry Rocks, as you head towards the historical British seaside resort of Swanage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at the blue "City Cruises Poole" kiosk in Poole Quay. Boarding starts 15 minutes prior departure. Poole Quay is a 15-minute walk from Poole Train Station and Poole Main Bus Station. A multi-story car park is just around the corner at Old Orchard, Poole BH15 1SB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that cruises are subject to weather, tide, and sea conditions
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- You will spend 20 minute at Swanage before returning back to Poole