Visit Venice on a day trip from Poreč. A speedboat makes the crossing in just 3 hours leaving you plenty of time to explore this fascinating place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- When booking please provide your passport or EU ID details including name and surname, gender, date of birth, and nationality of each participant
- EU Passengers older than 6 are obligated to have a proof of negative molecular (PCR) test issued no more than 72 hours prior to arrival or antigen (RAT) test for Covid-19 taken within 48 hours prior to arrival (in English, Italian, French or Spanish language) or proof of vaccination with a second dose of vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Vaxzevria, Johnson & Johnson (for Johnson & Johnson only first dose) more than 15 days ago or proof of overcoming Covid-19 6 months prior arrival
- Passengers aged 7 years or older need to wear a surgical face mask during their entire trip
- Check your entry requirements for traveling to Italy: https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=english&id=5412&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto