Discover two of Tasmania's best tourist attractions. Uncover the natural beauty of Bruny Island on the first day. Historic Port Arthur penal colony and Tasman Peninsula sights on your second day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available within 5 kilometers of the Hobart CBD. If you are outside of the city please let the local partner know where you are staying and you will be directed to the closest pickup point. Each day of your tour departs at a different time. Please refer to your email from the local partner for the exact pickup time for each day of your tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available from select locations around Hobart Please contact the local partner after booking to arrange your pickup details
- A minimum number of participants are required for this activity to operate (in the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund)
- Please check the weather forecast for advice on correct clothing
- It is advised that you bring appropriate footwear, especially for Bruny Island
- Please bring a towel, camera, flip flops, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food
- Your guides like to mix up the tour and go to sites on Bruny Island that match the day's weather and desires of the tour group