Join the ultimate Tasman Peninsula day tour from Hobart that includes a visit to the Port Arthur Historic Site. Enjoy a return guided bus tour from Hobart, an award-winning wilderness cruise, morning tea, and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart. Guests are required to check in at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise: warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended
- Water and windproof jackets are provided for the 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Arrive at meeting point 15-minutes before departure to check-in, hotel drop-off available at the end of the tour
- Local cafes and restaurants are used for meals and can cater for most dietary requirements, please advise when booking