Enjoy a 1-hour quad bike ride on the stunning Worimi Sand Dunes, located a short drive to Port Stephens. Receive instruction on quad biking from your guide, then zip around beautiful sand dunes whilst learning about local Aboriginal history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
2163 Nelson Bay Road, Williamtown NSW Australia 2318Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tours cater to a range of driving experience, from beginners to experienced
- Waivers will be sent via email, to be completed by participants before the activity
- Each person is provided with a compulsory Hi-Viz vest and safety helmet. You will also receive a hands-on introduction and familiarisation of the bike and a safety briefing.
- Tours operate all year round, but may be canceled in cases of extreme weather
- All quad bike tours are conducted in a tag-a-long (single file) format, with each rider instructed to leave a safe distance (5 - 10 meters) between themselves and the bike in front