ATV through the Worimi Sand Dunes on this tour from Williamtown. Receive instruction on quad biking from your guide and zip around beautiful dunes while learning about local Aboriginal history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
2163 Nelson Bay Road, Williamtown NSW Australia 2318Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tours cater to a range of driving experience, from beginners to experienced
- Waivers will be sent via email, to be completed by participants before the activity
- Each person is provided with a compulsory Hi-Viz vest and safety helmet. You will also receive a hands-on introduction and familiarization with the bike and a safety briefing
- Tours operate all year round, but may be canceled in cases of extreme weather
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on this tour
- All quad bike tours are conducted in a tag-a-long (single file) format, with each rider instructed to leave a safe distance (5 - 10 meters) between themselves and the bike in front