Savor a Maine seafood luncheon and learn about Portland’s iconic working waterfront with a knowledgeable local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Andy's Old Port Pub at 94 Commercial St., Portland, MEOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour includes gluten, seafood, and dairy and does NOT offer any alternatives for servings
- Please consider our Old Port Culinary Walking Tour as another option if you have sensitivities or preferences related to gluten (not celiac), seafood, nuts, or vegetarian
- All ages are welcome. Strollers are not encouraged due to the size of many of the food and beverage partners' spaces. If a stroller is absolutely necessary please use one of the smallest possible umbrella/collapsable sizes
- Tours run rain, snow, shine, and during all seasons
- This walking tour is appx. 1 - 1.5 miles