Find out what the food cart hype is all about in the city that put food cart pods on the map. On this small-group walking tour, discover global foods, quench your thirst with tasty drinks, and learn fun history in this off-the-beaten-path neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Parking: Street parking is readily available near the meeting location. Parking meters accept credit card and require a small payment until 7:00 PM. The tour begins and ends in the same area, so parking anywhere in close vicinity to the meeting point is reccomended. Do not drive if you plan to drink alcohol during the tour. Public Transportation: Streetcar NS line, Trimet Bus and Max Lightrail stops are all nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide any special requests prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed
- This tour is not recommended for gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan diets
- The tour takes place in rain or shine
- The tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules
- Gratuities (optional) are not included