Walk through Portland's craft brewery scene, the inner Eastside neighborhood, tasting beer samples spanning the gamut in style, flavors, and colors. Learn about the origins and future of craft beer in Rose City and America as a whole
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at 833 SE Main Street #120, in the breezeway of the four-story red and grey building. • Look for the Around Portland Tours sign on 9th Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. The tour will cover 2-3 miles (3-5 km) of city streets and paved pathways.
- In autumn, winter and spring, rain gear is recommended.
- Participants looking to partake in the beer tastings must be able to prove they are over 21 years of age.
- Tips are not included in the cost of this tour