2. Porto Combo: Porto City by Day & Panoramic View Fado Dinner
Experience the dynamic differences of beautiful Porto from day to night on this tour that has a morning part and an afternoon session. Visit the city's highlights, including Sao Bento Station, and the Porto Cathedral. Try Porto wine and enjoy a traditional dinner.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel for both the morning and afternoon parts of the tour.
You will visit Porto's main monuments and learn more about its rich history on this tour. You'll get to see:
• Grand architecture on Avenida dos Aliados, the Avenue of Allies, representing the Anglo-Portuguese treaty, the oldest alliance in the world that is still in effect
• The 249-foot tall Clèrigos Tower and Church
• One of the top bookstores in the world: Livraria Lello
• One of the city's oldest monuments: Sé Cathedral of Porto
• The Unesco World Heritage site: Sao Bento Station
To end the daytime portion of your tour, you'll visit a wine cellar and have a chance to try the famous port wine. After this portion of your tour, you'll be dropped off at your hotel for a few hours before the dinner portion of the tour begins.
This is a perfect opportunity to take a short nap after your busy city tour and freshen up for dinner.
At 8 PM your guide will pick you up from your hotel for dinner. See panoramic views of this dynamic and beautiful city after dark. Enjoy a traditional Portuguese dinner, accompanied by soulful Fado music.
Fado music is melancholic and the songs are often very nostalgic. They reflect the deep feelings of Portuguese culture, history, and soul.