Get an insider's view of Porto on a 3-hour guided walking tour of its main attractions. Discover the city’s history, culture, and traditions as you visit historic neighborhoods and narrow streets and admire fantastic views of the city and Douro River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
- Marvel at the fantastic views of the Crystal Palace Gardens
- Walk along the famous Aliados Avenue
- Catch a glimpse of the Douro River from Louis I Bridge
- Descend down the narrow streets and staircases of the Miragaia neighborhood
- Learn about Porto's founding and formation
- 3-hour walking tour
- Tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Booking in advance is mandatory.
- For groups of more than 15 participants, please call or send an email.
- Tours may be rescheduled at any time based on availability. The local partner reserves the right to cancel the tour due to severe weather. In this case, it is possible to reschedule on the same day, pending availability.
- This tour operates in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordingly. The local partner will provide ponchos.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication.
- A minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.