See the sites of Porto on a 4-hour sightseeing tour, and learn its diverse history as Portugal’s 2nd city as you admire traditional architecture along the way. Then, taste acclaimed Poruguese wines in a historic cellar of the Vila Nova de Gaia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Clients must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Reservations are made on request
- Cityrama reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control. Should a visit be cancelled for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control, customers will not be entitled to a refund
- This tour does not operate on 25 December or 1 January