Discover Lisbon's famous landmarks from two perspectives. Explore the city on a walking tour with a friendly tour guide, before hopping on-board a sightseeing cruise along the River Tagus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Walking tours depart from underneath Arco da Rua Augusta 2. You can join a walking tour at 09:30 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM or 4:00 PM. The tour guide will be wearing a dark blue "Vox City Walks" uniform. Use the Vox City app to track the location of the guide in real-time. Check your voucher for the river cruise departure point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Walking tours depart daily at 09:30 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM, 4:00 PM. You can join a walking tour at any of these times on your chosen travel date
- - Scan the QR code on your GetYourGuide voucher to download the Vox City app. Use the app to book your slot on a walking tour
- - River cruises depart from Sul Sueste River Station (Doca Da Marinha) at 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- - You will have unlimited hop-on hop-off access to the river cruises for 48 hours from first use
- - This ticket is valid on 'Lisboat' sightseeing cruises only
- - The walking tour and river cruise are seperate experiences. Your tour guide for the walking tour will not accompany you to the river cruise.