Enjoy a full-day guided private tour through the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel through centuries of history, visit a cellar to taste port wine, and enjoy a cruise to see the bridges that connect Porto and Gaia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup at all hotels between Porto and central Gaia city.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January
- The entrance fee to Clérigos Church and Tower is not included
- Other meals, drinks, and personal expenses are not included in the ticket