Get to know Porto on foot on this public or private tour. Visit attractions like the Clérigos Church, Porto Cathedral, and São Bento Station, and learn about the history of the city from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the blue umbrella from "C&D Porto Local Tours" in front of "Clérigos Tower"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- You will walk through the city center going up and down some hills and down a lot of stairs.
- Adapt your clothing to the weather conditions. In case of rain the tour is not cancelled.
- It is an adult oriented tour, children are welcome but will have to adapt and be able to follow along a 3 hours walk. In case of bad behavior that affects the guide's concentration or quality of experience, it is the tutors' responsibility to control the behavior or they will be asked to leave the tour.