Take a 2.5-hour walk in Porto and explore some of its most beautiful neighbourhoods. Learn about the Portuguese Age of Discovery and explore why the city was given the UNESCO World Heritage status in 1996!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It is with regret that wheelchair users are advised not to join this tour due to the narrow stairways and steep hills
- The tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts 2.5 hours but your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group