Enjoy this short kayak tour suitable for everyone. Paddle inside the marine reserve and visit the amazing village of Portofino and its lighthouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Via Duca degli Abruzzi 62, località Niasca, Portofino at least 15 min before the start of the tour. The beach of Niasca is located in the bay of Paraggi between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. By train: The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2h30min), from Genoa (45min), from Pisa (2h). You may then continue walking following a beautiful boardwalk on the sea or reach us by bus (n.82 departing from the train station) or taxi. Bus tickets can be bought in newspaper stands, tabacco stores (€ 1,50 approx.) or on board (more expensive). By car: Highway A12 (Genova – Rosignano), exit in Rapallo, continue towards Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino. Please note that access can be challenging during peak season and allow yourself enough time to reach the meeting point on time. Train+bus is the best available alternative, as cars and parking are limited. The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2h30).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- What you should bring with you: water, bathing suit, sea shoes, hat, sun screen, sun glasses, beach towel, energy bars, appropriate clothing depending on the season
- The program may be subject to variation depending on sea and weather conditions and on the group level
- In the event that the minimum number of the tour is not reached (minimum 2 participants required for the tour to run), you will be notified of an alternative date or activity, or you will be refunded
- You must be able to swim to participate in the tour