Leave Portofino and embark on a guided hike through the nearby mountains. Admire views of the Ligurian coast, enjoy a regenerating swim in the sea, and savor some organic ice cream.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of Santa Margherita Ligure-Portofino train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The hike is about 15 kilometers and of moderate to hard difficulty
- The path is mostly
- This tour involves an ascent of about 750-800 meters