Roam the beautiful and historic capital of Brandenburg on a personalized tour with an expert guide. Discover the Sanssouci Palace and Park, the largest UNESCO World Heritage Site in Germany and former home to both the Prussian Royal Family and the KGB.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel/accommodation in Berlin.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Experience the beautiful Potsdam led by a knowledgeable and experienced guide
- Discover the former palaces of the Prussian Royal Family
- Walk the very rooms where Stalin, Churchill, and Truman negotiated after World War II
- Visit the grave of Frederick the Great and Secret Town, the former headquarters of the KGB in Germany
- Enjoy included transportation from your hotel to Potsdam and back
- Expert private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This tour has to be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- This tour requires a transportation vehicle. The mentioned price is for a group of maximum 6 people. If your group is larger than 6 people, please contact the local partner and they will arrange a suitable vehicle. Please keep in mind the price will change accordingly.
- Some walking on the tour is also required.