Hidden courtyards and alleys, local street art, beautiful tiles and local spots to hang out. Solve a trail of riddles and unlock Lisbon’s best kept secrets. This self-guided discovery game takes you to the best places to see in Lisbon’s Alfama.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start at the Miradouro de Santa Luzia in front of the fish fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience.
- You will not be met by a guide at the starting point
- All information you require to start will be enclosed in your email
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB
- No downloads are required