Experience Prague Castle with an entry ticket that offers an introductory overview to the complex and optional audio guide. Get recommendations from your local host to make the most of your visit.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet a representative in front of the main entrance of St. Vitus Cathedral in the Prague Castle complex's third courtyard. Look out for an open blue and white umbrella. It is strongly advised to enter the Prague Castle complex from the side entrance of the tram station named Pražský Hrad.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- After exchanging your voucher on the date and time booked, your ticket is valid for 2 days and allows you one entry to each building in the castle interiors during this whole period.
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before coming to the meeting point and picking up their tickets. The waiting time may vary during the week.
- You'll need an internet connection to use the online guide (very low data consumption - up to 100Mgb).
- Discounts are available for the following persons upon presentation of valid ID: Students of secondary school and university students (aged from 17 to 26), as well as senior citizens aged 66 and over. Tickets must be purchased directly at the Prague Castle ticket counter.
- Please note that parts of the Prague Castle complex might be subject to closures due to special events.