Explore the popular and historic Czech spa town of Karlovy Vary on a day trip from Prague. Admire the modern Hot Spring Colonnade and taste the healthful spa waters from the local springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel
Select participants and date
Please meet at the rooftop parking lot of Prague main train station, next to the Sixt car rental shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually
- Entry to the spas is not included but guests can go at their own expense