Explore the best of Saxon Switzerland along with Bastei Bridge and Dresden, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities, during a small-group day trip from Prague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Czech, Spanish, Slovak, Russian, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Prague
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at panoramic views from the famous Bastei Bridge
- Admire Dresden's renowned architecture
- See artworks by Raphael
- Entrance to the National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snack pack with water
- Lunch in a German Restaurant (main course and drink)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes as this tour requires walking on uneven surfaces.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing.
- This activity is limited to 8 participants in order to guarantee a personalized experience.