Explore the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora on a tour from Prague. See the late Gothic St. Barbara's Church and stroll around the town center. Then visit the chapel of human bones at the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time
Select participants and date
Hotel pickup is not included in the this option. Please meet at the Rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental, Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, and Spanish are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.