Gain a unique perspective of Prague on this informative walking tour of the Jewish Quarter. Pay your respects at the Old Jewish Cemetery, and see famous Jewish sites such as the Maisel, Spanish, and Pinkas Synagogues, led by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the local operator's stand at Narodni Street 38, Prague 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at the Gray Line stand at least 15 minutes in advance.