Discover the castle district of Prague on an amazing Segway tour. Explore Prague Castle and admire St. Vitus Cathedral. Learn the dark legends of the medieval period and get the best views of the city from Strahov Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Russian, Slovak, Czech
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Euro Segway Prague toursOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Warm clothing
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- A comfortable minibus will be used to transfer you from the office to the starting point and back
- Transfer and training time will not be included in the tour time. Please allow for an additional 30 - 45 minutes for doing this activity
- Helmets are mandatory and provided in all sizes by the tour provider
- The minimum weight to participate is 77 pounds/ 35 kilograms
- The maximum weight to participate is 286 pounds/ 130 kilograms
- The minimum age requirement is 7, as long as the child is over the minimum weight requirement
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Please do not drink heavily prior to this tour
- Each adult participant must sign a liability wavier
- Always dress according to the weather
- Winter tires will be used in colder temperatures or when there is slush, snow and ice