Explore historic and urban parts of Prague on a guided Segway tour. Visit Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, and Strahov Monastery. Try the monastery's beer, and ride through the Střešovice neighborhood, known as the local Beverly Hills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Russian, Czech, Slovak, Hindi
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- People under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to take part
- Before the activity, each adult participant must sign the Waiver Agreement
- Helmets are mandatory and all helmet sizes are provided
- The minimum age to take part is 7 and the minimum weight is 77 pounds/35 kilograms
- Segway tours run outside of the downtown area
- A comfortable minibus is used to transfer tour participants from the local partner's office to the starting point and back
- The transfer and training time are not included in the tour time
- When planning your day, please make sure to add approximately 30-45 extra minutes for doing this activity