See the sights of Prague on a 1-hour orientation tour and pass thorugh the Old Town, New Town and Lesser Town by bus. Listen to the excellent audio commentary, available in 26 different languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk/ticket booth, 1 Parizska Street, Old Town, Prague District 1. The kiosk/ticket booth is on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti) and the nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova Street in the direction of Old Town Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Audio commentary is available in 26 different languages