Discover the beautiful historic spa town of Karlovy Vary. Admire breathtaking glass in the museum of the most famous Czech glassworks. See the most valuable Czech religious monument and stroll through the medieval town of Loket in James Bond's footsteps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Prague. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Visit the oldest and most famous spa town in the Czech Republic
- See samples of traditional glass products in the Moser glass museum
- View the reliquary of St. Maurus, the most important religious artifact of Bohemia
- Walk through the medieval castle and town of Loket
- Enjoy lunch in a famous local restaurant with Czech beer or wine
- English-speaking guide
- Moser Glassworks admission fee
- Bečov Castle admission fee
- Food tasting lunch with beer or wine or a non-alcoholic beverage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water in vehicle
- Wi-Fi in vehicle
- Additional drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bistro "Hezky česky", which is located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way to reach it is with metro A (green line) or tram nos. 4, 10, 16 or 22.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Photography is not permitted inside Bečov Castle
- You must have moderate to good mobility to join this tour. Refunds will not be possible if you are not able to participate in parts of the tour.
- The tour operator can accommodate "vegetarian" or "no cheese" requirements, but cannot accommodate "vegetarian" and "no cheese" requirements.
- Please specify upon booking if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and how many people this applies to
- Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept.