Follow the traces of Operation Anthropoid by visiting the crypt where the paratroopers fought for their lives. See the site where the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich happened, before finally visiting the burnt-down village of Lidice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the entrance to the crypt below the steps. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶