Learn the history of Prague and its Jewish community on a 2-hour walking tour of the Old Town and former Jewish Ghetto. See the top sights of the Old Town, such as the Astronomical Clock and Tyn Cathedral. Then, visit the synagogues of Josefov.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You will be in a small group of maximum 15 people