Discover how Czechoslovakia played a pivotal role in World War Two. Hear why Hitler came to power, what role Czechoslovakia played, and the story behind Operation Anthropoid on this 3-hour walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
All tours begin in front of the building at Tynska 7. Once you are standing behind Tyn Cathedral, turn left to continue on Tynska Street, and soon you will see the wooden door of house number 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is stroller accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- This tour runs with a minimum of 2 guests
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes