Hunt for truffles at a Provençal truffle plantation and go behind the scenes of the world's most secretive business. Learn how truffles are cultivated and how truffle dogs are trained. Hunt for the elusive "black gold" with professional hunters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hunt for black truffles at a gorgeous truffle plantation in the Luberon
- Meet a truffle hunter and learn how they train the truffle dogs
- Sample truffle snacks, Champagne, and local olive oil
- Tour the vineyards, olive groves, and beehives
- Purchase beautiful Provencal products to take home
- Truffle hunting tour
- Sampling of truffle hors d'oeuvres
- Olive oil tasting
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
To be decided over the phoneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour capacity is based on seating for snacks: Tours are for 4-12 people.
- Summer tours: May through September. Winter tours: November through mid-March.