Try your hand at scuba diving at Playa Chica in Puerto del Carmen. Explore the incredible underwater marine life of Lanzarote as you dive alongside colorful reefs in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, French, Catalan
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
After booking it is mandatory that the activity provider will contact you to request personal details of each participant regarding sizing of the equipment and insurance. You will receive the exact meeting location and time 1-2 days before the activity. If you have not heard from us, please Whatsapp us rather than just showing up to be sure your booking went through. The activity will be held at Playa Chica, Puerto del Carmen. You'll see many divers and dive center cars at the meeting point. You will find the local team nearby the last bench when walking from the restaurant towards the sandy parking (with the ocean on the left-hand side). Look out for blue IKEA bags.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- Depending on availability, booked language, and age of participants, the excursion starts either at approximately 8:15 AM or 12:30 PM. In case you have other activities booked and need to know the exact starting time for the activity, please contact the activity provider via Whatsapp prior to booking.
- You have to be medically fit for diving. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions might prevent you from diving (i.e., asthma, heart problems, certain prescriptive medication, or other serious conditions). In case of doubts please consult the activity provider before booking