Enjoy a memorable boat ride on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Take a privileged view of the incredible cascades of water as you are energized by water spraying your skin. Get close to the water as you walk along the lower boardwalks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Puerto Iguazu
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years or pregnant woman
- An additional Puerto Iguazú Tourist Tax will be required to be paid
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Prepare to get wet. Please bring extra clothes
- If the passenger purchases transport to the argentine Falls, Gran Aventura and Fortin Falls to do it on the same day, it will not be possible to do the 3 Falls trails.