Explore the Iguazu Falls with incredible views of the Devil's Throat waterfalls. Ride an eco-train to reach various boardwalk trails which offer different perspectives on the cascades of water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Puerto Iguazu
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- This tour is subject to Puerto Iguazú Tourist Tax, a governmental fee which the tour operator is not responsible for
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- If the passenger purchases transport to the argentine Falls, Gran Aventura and Fortin Falls to do it on the same day, it will not be possible to do the 3 Falls trails.