Day trip

From Puerto Iguazu: Half-Day Brazilian Falls Excursion

4.5 / 5

35 reviews

From Puerto Iguazu: Half-Day Brazilian Falls Excursion

Save up to 10%

From US$ 11.25 US$ 10.13 per person

Explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls on a half-day tour from Puerto Iguzau. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off.

About this activity

Free cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Covid-19 precautions
Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
Mobile ticketing
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration 6 - 7 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
Instant confirmation
Live tour guide
Spanish, English
Pickup optional
Hotel pickup will be between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation or on the way to the falls. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.


  • Explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls on a day trip from Puerto Iguazu
  • Enjoy the view of all the waterfalls from a panoramic perspective
  • Wander the peaceful jungle trails with their diverse array of wildlife
Full description
Start your day with pickup from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu. Travel across the border between Argentina and Brazil to access the Brazilian side of Iguazu falls. Your guide will give you information about the park, the waterfalls, flora and fauna of the area. Get a fantastic panoramic view of 70% of the cascades in front of you and the other 30% only meters away. Feel the refreshing water spray from the falls and enjoy the flora and fauna of the serene jungle trails of the park.
  • Hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Iguazu
  • Bilingual English and Spanish-Speaking guide
  • Entrance to Iguaçu National Park, approximately BRL 74 for international visitors, BRL 58 for Mercosur citizen, BRL 43 for Brazilian citizens
  • Food and drinks
Not suitable for
  • People with mobility impairments
  • Wheelchair users
Covid-19 precautions
Safety measures in place
  • All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Traveler requirements
  • You are required to bring and wear a mask
  • You will receive a mandatory temperature check

Select participants and date



Prepare for the activity

Meeting point

Please wait at the gas station, YPF OPESSA. Please be there 15 minutes before indicated time.

Open in Google Maps ⟶
Important information

What to bring

  • Passport or ID card
  • Sunglasses
  • Sun hat
  • Sunscreen
  • Insect repellent

Know before you go

  • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
  • This is a shared tour that takes place in groups of up to 48 people
  • The documentation to leave the country is the total responsibility of the passenger and must be up-to-date, mainly in case of traveling with minors
  • Passengers must keep the corresponding documentation in accordance with the laws of the countries that will be visited
Customer reviews

Overall rating

4.5 /5

based on 35 reviews

Review summary

  • Guide
  • Transportation
  • Value for money
  • Safety

Sort by:

Traveler type:

Star rating:

This was an excellent tour and a great way to see the falls from the Brazilian side at a reasonable cost. The tour guide was careful to keep track of all of us in the large crowds. The only downside was having to collect a lot of folks from various hotels and having to change from smaller vans to larger ones and then do the reverse on the way back. It just took a lot of time doing the logistics. I would have also appreciated 15 minutes to do a little shopping at the falls.

Read more

January 23, 2020

Great Tour guide Luchio..engaging and caring for the English Speaking tourists. The queue to get into the national park was abysmal . it cost an hour of wasted time. Everybody got annoyed at this aspect of the trip..waiting in 33C heat for so long. Anyway ..this is trip shows another view of the falls..I think more spectacular than from the Argentinian side. It is worth doing. The return was fine and Luchio got and deserved a tip.

Read more

January 18, 2020

- Excellent value for money - Trip to collect others took a little time but was interesting to see areas others staying in. - saw monkeys, toucans, butterflies, birds, lizards, coartis. - great views of falls from Brazillian side & great photo opportunities including rainbow & water opportunities - good amount of free time to see falls & wander along walkway. Great accessibility. - guide spoke Spanish with a very little English. She was nice woman who kept a watchful eye on everyone & we managed despite our language challenges & didn't get lost or left behind!

Read more

November 4, 2019

Organized by

Product ID: 296455