Be amazed by the largest power plant in the world. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the majestic plant as you discover secrets and historic details about this incredible renewable energy project.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Regular transport shared with other passengers, either by van or car. Values for departures from hotels in Puerto Iguazu. Other cities, consult operations;
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border.
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people).
- The Itaipu Special Circuit Tour is subject to availability and scheduled time.