Head to an adventure park for the day and enjoy a full range of activities including zip line, ATV driving, horseback riding, and a garden tour. After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious traditional Dominican lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- After booking the customer will receive detailed information about pick up and meeting point at the resort.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints, back problems, walking disabilities, etc.
- Maximum weight for zip lines and horseback riding is 260 lbs/118kg
- Maximum load on ATV 160kg/350lbs.
- Every participant driving a ATV must bring a valid driver's license
- Please contact supplier to confirm reservation and pickup after booking
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum age to drive a ATV is 18 years
- ATVs can be shared by 2 people
- Bring swimwear, comfortable sport shoes, clothes which can get dirty on the ATV's, towel, change of clothes, and goggles or sunglasses
- For the zip lines wear closed-toe shoes and shorts or pants (flip flops or skirts only after activities)