Hit the beach in style on this tour of the islands and reefs of Honda Bay from Puerto Princesa. Honda Bay is touted as the Philippines' Last Frontier for its rich marine biodiversity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Tagalog, English
- Pickup optional
- At your accommodation within 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa City Airport.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers due to the time requirements
- There is a maximum number of people of 13 per van
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and if it is canceled due to poor weather you will be able to attend either on another day or an alternative tour
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation within 15 kilometers from the airport
- There is an $80 additional charge if your accommodation is outside of the 15-kilometer radius from the airport
- The duration of transfers are approximate and the exact duration is dependent on the time of day and traffic conditions
- For guests arriving via cruise ship, please book the private option as you are unable to join the regular tours