Explore the hidden gems of Pula and its surroundings by kayak on a half-day tour. Experience the untouched nature, sea-caves, and cliffs unique to Croatia. Enjoy free time for snorkeling and cliff-jumping.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore the magnificent sea-caves and cliffs of the Croatian coast
- Snorkel in the crystal clear water of the Adriatic Sea
- Partake in some cliff-jumping from the caves with the assistance of your tour guide
- Spend a sunny day paddling along the Adriatic Coast, taking in all of its beauty
- Tour guide
- Full kayak equipment: kayak, paddle, soft-seats, and lifejacket
- Dry bags for personal items
- GoPro photo-shooting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The kayak station is located at Valsaline beach: Look for our tour/rental company. It is a wooden house on the beach with kayaks beside it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour requires moderate physical activity (6km of rowing/paddling).
- To participate, you must be able to swim.
- You will enter a sea-cave, which will be a little dark inside.