Sullustani is an archaeological site located on the shores of Lake Umayo. Formed by more than 20 funeral towers, this place was built for the nobility of the Incas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The following hotels require extra cost or prior coordination: Sonesta Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Premium, Xima Hoteles, Hotel Libertador Lago Titicaca, Jose Antonio Hoteles, Mirador del Titicaca. Some hotels located 2.5 km far from downtown could be not listed, if so the pick-up could not be included. Please contact the tour operator to find out
- If you are going to the starting location (on map), let the tour operator know, otherwise it can cause misunderstandings