Visit the 4 most iconic places in Puno in 2 days: Uros, Amantani, Taquile and Sillustani. This tour is for people that don't have much time and want to explore everything in Puno.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotels located near plaza de armas of Puno (maximum 3 blocks away from this point)
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Take water with you for the uphill walk. Please don't leave plastic bottles on the island
- Take flashlights, as in Amantani there are no streetlights
- The local family will give you 3 blankets for sleeping
- Toilets are basic and there are no showers on Amantani
- Take a light 2 day pack to carry your necessary things (cleaning supplies, camera, external batteries chargers, etc)
- Bring money for snacks and souvenirs in Soles. (preferable 20–soles bills, avoid 100-soles bills)
- Take trekking shoes, hat, sunscreen, trekking poles (optional), binoculars, pen/notebook, medical personal medicines, electronic entertaining devices (cellphone, kindle)
- Bring extra energy bars