Enjoy an action-packed day, go offroading, ziplining, horseback riding, and take a dip in a waterfall pool. Ride an off-road track and the Dominican village, swim up, in the Cenote Blue Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby or the closest meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Closed-toe shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff.
- To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft).
- Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour.
- Zipline activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 120 kilograms (264 lb).
- Horses activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 132 kilograms (290 lb).