Drive an ATV along a unique off-road route with an abandoned mine, and enjoy horseback riding surrounded by nature. Visit a Dominican village, the Cenote Blue Lagoon, and enjoy the waterfall pool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- If you don't need a transfer, be at the park at least 30 minutes before the confirmed activity's time. Please, be ready at the lobby or the meeting point location between 10 to 15 minutes before the pick-up time. The pick-up time will be provided upon confirmation of the location. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Closed-toe shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff.
- To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft).
- Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour.
- Horses activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 132 kilograms (290 lb).