Enjoy 3 activities in one place with an exciting buggy tour, horseback riding, and Zipline Mega Splash. Get to an off-road track, visit the Dominican village, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- If you don't need a transfer, be at the park at least 30 minutes before the confirmed activity's time. Please, be ready at the lobby or the meeting point location between 10 to 15 minutes before the pick-up time. The pick-up time will be provided upon confirmation of the location. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Closed-toe shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff
- Passengers must be at least 6 years old and 1.3 meters tall
- Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour
- For the zipline activity, the minimum age is 6 years old, the minimum height is 1.3 meters, and the maximum weight is 120 kilograms
- For the horseback activity, the minimum age is 6 years old, the minimum height is 1.3 meters, and the maximum weight is 132 kilograms