Enjoy the most popular and exciting tour, driving your own two-person speedboat through the green mangrove channels along the Nichupté Lagoon. Visit part of the world’s second-largest coral reef, Punta Nizuc, and try snorkeling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate in this program is 5 years old
- The minimum age to captain the boat is 16
- Participants from 5 to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for those with medical conditions such as mobility issues