Explore Quebec City on a cruise along the Saint Lawrence River. Set sail during the day or at night with live commentary as you admire the views of the Montmorency Falls, the Château Frontenac, the Côte-de-Beaupré, and the Laurentian Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Cruises operate in most weather and there is always an enclosed area on the vessel
- Foldable wheelchairs are allowed, but unfortunately, electric wheelchairs are not permitted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides
- All participants (13 years old and over) must show proof of full vaccination (2 shots) from the below recognized vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, or Johnson & Johnson (only one dose). Customers must present physical or digital proof that they have been fully vaccinated. Québec residents must show their VaxiCode (on phone application or paper). Customers from other Canadian Provinces or Countries must have their official vaccination cards (code or paper)