Discover three vineyards in the beautiful region of Ile d'Orléans on this guided winery tour. Tour the vineyards, learn about the wine making process, and enjoy tastings of local wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Place d'Ames, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Meet near the park adjacent to Château Frontenac. Please arrive 10 to 15-minutes before the tour departure. Look for the colorful, wrapped bus!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Children must be accompagned by an adult
- Children cannot take part in the tastings with alcohol