Take the hassle out of driving and fly to Milford Sound. Soar above waterfalls, rainforest, glaciers, and rugged peaks. Experience the thrill of two landings, one in the fjord and another in a remote alpine location before the return flight to Queenstown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Queenstown so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date
- Your flight date and/or time may be different to the one requested. Your exact flight details will be confirmed by the local operator via email after booking
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant pricing applies for children ages 0 - 3
- Children 4 - 14 years and over 15 kilograms will have their own seat
- Infants (under 4 years and 15 kilograms) travel free of charge and must sit on an adult’s lap. Infants that weigh more than 15 kilograms on the date of travel require their own seat.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements and you'll be offered an alternative or full refund